Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving (belated)

Sorry it's taken me so long to post a few Thanksgiving pictures... I got a fantastic video of Jonah naming off all his cousins and I wanted to post it right away, but it was a little long and I couldn't get it to load. This had me so depressed that I didn't want to mess with the blog at all. But I really do need to get caught up before Christmas and people have been bugging me about it, so here it is, minus the awesome video.

The little kids were getting into too much mischief as we were trying to make dinner so we stuck them all in the playpen. A wonderful invention!

We had a great visit with Jon's family at his parents' farm. Jon's brother Chris and his family came out from Colorado so we were all there: nine adults (Jon's grandma came out as well) and twelve kids. Thankfully the weather was fairly mild and the kids got to spend a lot of time outside. It was a little crazy when everyone was in the house. Even Grandma commented that the place was, "swarming with children."
I was able to wrangle Jonah and Oliver for a quick picture.

Abby wrangled them, too. I don't think they were too excited about her having them in a headlock.





No comments: