Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cute Kid

Are moms supposed to say how cute they think their kids are? If it's possible I think Jonah is getting cuter as he gets older - maybe because he smiles more and shows more personality. I just love my cute little boy! I also got very excited this week because a friend from church generously gave me all her baby boy clothes from size 6 months through 24 months. This was such a huge blessing to me as Jonah has recently graduated to 12 month size clothes and I didn't know how I was going to clothe him after mostly running out of baby shower gifts. These two large bins of clothes are full of adorable little jeans, onesies, polo shirts, and even tiny blue sneakers! I can't wait to dress Jonah every morning and I don't mind so much when he pukes all over himself because then I get to put him in another cute outfit!
Jonah is one cool dude.


2 comments:

Em said...

Jonah is totally a cutie, and you're allowed to say so too! :) I have a package to send to you, and I hope to get it in the mail to you this week. I hope by saying that, I will actually do it! Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already in 12 month clothes! Great pictures!